英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语阅读 > 正文

速度与激情1-7经典台词双语

线话英语|2015-04-24 11:49:25

 最近《速度与激情7》正在热映中,Paul Walker的离去也为这部影片带来了不一样的色彩。今天我们就来回顾下那些年看过的《速度与激情》中的经典台词吧。

\

1. Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't.
如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。

2. We the fam and loyalty never change up.
我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。

3. And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。

4. Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。

5. I see some people ahead that we gon' pass.
前面的对手我们都要超越。

6. You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed.
亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。

7. I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。

8. I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。

9. Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.
有人评头论足,我就让你闭嘴。

10. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
给他们应有的尊重,不然骄兵必败。

11. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to.
那就是没有人能强迫我做我不想做的事。

12. Some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。

13. It takes an amazing woman. He's an amazing guy.
你是个出色的女人,他是个不错的男人。

14. Remember,the second you go through those doors,everything changes,Our old life is done.
记住!你一旦踏入那扇门,一切都改变了,过去的生活不复存在了。

15. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends.Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made,because that's what makes us who we are.Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.
主啊,谢谢你让我们朋友团聚,主啊,感谢我们所得的选择,因为那些成就了今天的我们,我们会永远珍惜一路上我们所痛失的爱人。

关注英语微信,每天学实用英语

\

16. You don't know me, you're about to.
你不认识我,你马上会认识了。

17. I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。现在会了。我们也是。

18. Want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。

19. If you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。

20. I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman... What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。

21. She survived. She's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

22. As the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the day we were born, these words will disappear.
就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。

23. Something we carry together, he went to have a look, two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应,两个人在一起总比一个人强。

24. Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!

25. I couldn't believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。

26. Enough. I don't know anything, but at least know one thing: don't make me do things I don't want to.
够了,我什么都不知道!但至少还知道一件事:别逼我做我不想做的事。

27. I'm living philosophy: I never participate in the game.
我活着的理念:我从来不参与游戏。

28. You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
你站错对了,婊子!

29. I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。

30. Drag racing or death.
飙车或者死亡。

31. Life is simple.You make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

32. Roman: [at Han's funeral] Promise me something, Brian. I don't wanna go to any more funerals. 
[韩的葬礼上]布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。 
Brian O'Conner: Only one more. 
还有一场。 
Brian O'Conner: His. 
他的(戴克·肖)。

33. Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 
敌人的敌人,就是朋友。 
Dominic Toretto: I don't have friends. I've got family. 
我没有朋友,我们是家人。

34. Brian O'Conner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars can't fly, Dom, cars can't fly! 
汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。

35. Letty: Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm? 
你相不相信他是为我的魅力所倾倒? 
Kara: You're not that charming, bitch. 
你才没那么有魅力,贱人。

36. Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?
你认为这次是街头争霸么? 
Dominic Toretto: You're goddamn right it is. 
你居然猜对了。

37. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother. 
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!

Paul Walker的经典台词:

\

第一部

I owe you a ten-second car.
我欠你一辆十秒钟内跑4分之1英里的车。

Brian: Nice crib, sarge. It’s a lot better than that last place you confiscated.
豪宅啊警官,这儿要比你上次的没收地方好得多。
Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.
这儿是五十年代时艾迪·费舍伊丽莎白·泰勒修的。
Brian: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.
看见没,连好莱坞的警察都这么好莱坞。

第二部

You still fight like shit, bro.
兄弟,你打架还是这么烂。

Roman Pearce: What you checkin’ her out for?
你在偷瞄她哪儿?
Brian O’Connor: I’m not checkin’ her out.
我没偷瞄。
Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.
明明有。
Brian O’Connor: No, I wasn’t.
明明没有。
Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin’ her out man.
我都看见你偷瞄了。
Brian O’Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.
好吧,我承认,现在闭嘴吧你。
Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don’t tell me to shut up.
你才该闭嘴,没人可以命令我闭嘴。
Monica: Both you girlies shut up.
你们两个娘们都给我闭嘴吧。

第四部

Agent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?
你想选哪辆车?
Brian O’Conner: All of them.
全部

Brian O’Conner: You asked me why I let Dom go. I did it, because at thatmoment, I respected him more than I did myself. One thing I’ve learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code.
你问我为什么放Dom走,因为那个时候我尊重他多过我自己。我在Dom身上学到的一件事就是:没密码什么都不顶用。
Mia Toretto: And what’s your code, Brian?
Brian,密码是什么?
Brian O’Conner: I’m working on it.
我还在搞。

第五部

Roman Pearce: You know, I think I make a better special agent than you everdid.
你知道吗?我觉得作为一个特工我比你强几百倍。
Brian O’Conner: I guess that depends on how you define ‘special’.
看你怎么来定义这个“特”。

第六部

Brian O’Conner: Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone.
或许我们认识的那个Letty已经变了。
Dominic Toretto: You don’t turn your back on family, even when they do.
你不能背弃你的家人,就算他们背弃过你。

IMDb网友评选出的《速度与激情》里Top9

 

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com