英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

如何用英语表达惹事生非?

线话英语|2011-02-10 18:23:46

春节是孩子们最高兴的时候了,亲戚家的小孩聚在一起跑来跑去放鞭炮,玩得不亦乐乎。但是大人们对比较皮的孩子总是格外注意,出去玩之前总要告诫他“别惹是生非”,现在我们来学习一下如何用英语表达惹事生非吧!

1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail.

 

约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。

2. Let sleeping dog lie.

别惹麻烦。

3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.

我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。

4. Don't always try to start somethingwhen everything is running smoothly.

当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。

5. Don't trouble troublestill trouble troubles you!

不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。

6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.

你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!

7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得”没事儿不要乱动”吧。

8. Do not get involved with politics. That'sborrowing trouble.

不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。

9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.

我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。

10. Don't go looking for trouble.

别没事找事。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>