会说英语是学英语的最终目的,就是最基本的目的,所以英语口语在英语学习中占了很重要的地位,传统教学中,英语阅读和听力占了主导因素,但是英语口语并没有什么,考高分绝对是一流的,世界经济的快速发展,英语口语越来越重要,很多家长老师,也意识到了英语口语的重要性,但是由于传统教学暂时无法短时间内解决英语口语教学的问题,所以社会上出现了很多的英语口语的培训机构,线话英语就是最早开办英语口语培训的机构之一,,线话英语通过网络或电话的方式让学员与大洋彼岸的专业外教进行一对一英语口语学习,灵活便捷的学习方式、一对一教学模式、全英文教学环境、因人施教的教学方法,手段很多英语口语爱好者和职业白领等等一些人士的青睐。
在国外如何Seeing a Doctor?患者与医生如何对话交流才能收到良好效果,线话英语以实用英语为主,它会告诉你如何用一口流利、地道的美式英语口语与医生进行情景交流,让医生听的懂病情,以便及时对症下药。
Peter胃不舒服去看Doctor,展开Seeing a Doctor的系列对话:
Doctor:What can I do for you ?
你哪里不舒服?
Peter: Well,There’s something wrong with my stomach .
恩, 我的胃不舒服 。
Doctor:How long ago did your stomach upset begin ?
你的胃不舒服有多长时间了?
Peter: It began yesterday .
昨天开始的 。
Doctor:How about your appetite now ?
胃口怎么样?
Peter: I don’t have a good appetite now .
我现在胃口不好。
Doctor:Do you feel nauseated ?
想不想吐?
Peter: No , not really .
不 , 不想吐。
Doctor:Have you vomited ?
吐过没有 ?
Peter: No .(没有)
Doctor:Do you have any pains now and again ?
有时候痛吗?
Peter: Mmm . I get pains very often .
恩 -----经常痛 。
Doctor:Is it an aching type pain or a colicky pain ?
是一般的痛还是绞痛?
Peter: A colicky pain .(是绞痛 )
Doctor:And when you have the pain , have you had any diarrhoea ?
痛的时候,有没有腹泻?
Peter: Yes, alittle bit . I usually have to go when I have the pain .
有一点 ,痛的时候我上厕所。
Doctor:How often do you have to go ?
多久去一次?
Peter: About four or five times a day .
大概一天四五次 。
Doctor:Any blood with the diarrhoea ?
腹泻带血吗?
Peter: No .(没血)
Doctor:Have you had any problems like this before ?
你过去有过这样的问题吗?
Peter: Only when I’m travelling .But I don’t get it often ,now .
只是旅行时才有, 但并不经常 。
Doctor:Have you had any fever ?
你发烧吗?
Peter: Not this time .
这次不发烧。
Doctor:Have you eaten anything unusual that has upset you ?
你吃了什么让你感到不舒服的东西吗?
Peter: No , I don’t thing so .
没有,我想没有 。
Doctor:Well , I see .This is simple traveller’s diarrhoea .It
Usually clears up in a few days .I’ll just give you
Something for the diarrhoea .
恩 ,我明白了 ,只是旅行腹泻 ,过几天就会好的。我只是给你开点腹泻的药。
Peter:That’s fine .(好的)
Doctor:I’ll give you prescription ,And you please give it to the chemist in the nearby pharmacy .After you get the medicine ,please take it as directed .
我给你开张处方 ,你把它交给这附近药房的药剂师。拿到药后,请按说明服用。
Peter:I see .(知道了)
Doctor:If it doesn’t get better ,please come back to me .
But it will ,I thing .
如果还不好,请再来找我,不过我想会好的。
Peter:Ok , Thanks a lot .
好,非常感谢。
线话英语学习英语口语,品牌铸就成功,专业引领未来。